Abha Girls Education College establishment

Abha Girls Education College establishment:

Abha Girls Education College was established in (1401/1981). It was belonged to the General Presidency for Girls’ Education, then to the Ministry of Higher Education after the integration of the General Presidency for Girls' Education with the Ministry of Education in (1423),Next to the Ministry of Education after merging of the Ministries of Education and Higher Education in (1436); where it included scientific and literary sections and awarded Bachelor degrees of Science , Education ,and Arts and Education.

After the judgment of the Higher Education Council's decision in (1429)by restructuring the teachers College and the Colleges of Education for Girls of the University of King Khalid,  College of Education for girl became independent  and including a group of departments; which are: psychology, kindergarten, special education, and pedagogy and curriculum.